> Player name, team name and logos
ORENA reserves the right to edit any player or team names or logos that breaks the following rules:
- Has resemblance or are identical to any brand or trademark that they personally don’t own
- That is protected by third-party rights and you don’t have written permission to use
- That is trying to imitate a real person other than themselves
- That is pure nonsense
- Discriminatory names, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference is not allowed at all
> Broadcasting and streaming
ORENA reserves exclusive rights for broadcasting and streaming for all its events. We do however allow people to personally stream their matches and games. If you decide to stream, we demand that you include “ORENA #ScrimSessions” in your streaming title and also that you are using a delay of 10 min.
> Time punctuality
It is very important to follow the timeline for each tournament hosted by ORENA. All information for each tournament is subject to change so it’s every players responsibility to update himself on orena.com and the ORENA Discord server before the tournament/round/match or game starts regarding any changes.
- If a team is missing from the lobby when it is time to start the game it will be started without them if the lobby host does not say otherwise.
- All rounds will be played back to back so the teams have to join the new match lobby as soon as possible.
- It is the responsibility of each team captain to read discord for important messages regarding the lobby they are assigned to at all times, especially in the early part of each new game if a server restart needs to be done.
> Technical issues
All players are responsible for their own technical issues both hardware and network. Matches won’t be restarted just because someone disconnects. If a player disconnects you are allowed to reconnect. In a case where problems are affecting a huge amount of the players in the game, by the game or by Steam it will be decided by the admin/admin team on a how to handle it.
> Region & age restrictions
- This event is opened only to the "African" region
ORENA SCRIMSESSIONS > SPECIFIC RULES
> Team management
- A team must consist of four players to be eligible to sign up for the qualifier.
- A team must consist of at least three players to be able to compete in any game. We do allow teams to play one game as two players as long as the team can guarantee they will be three or more for next games after it. If the team doesn’t have more than two players after that game they will have to sit out all the games until their third player shows up. This rule does not apply for when a disconnect mid game happens.
- Two substitute players are allowed per team. All players including the substitute player needs to be registered on the team management web page before the roster lock happens 2h before you start playing.
- You are allowed to switch between a player and a substitute between games if needed as long as the substitute are registered on the team page.
> Team and player restrictions
- A team can consist of four players and one substitute during the tournament.
> Player Restrictions
- A player is only allowed to compete for one team during the tournament
- All players are allowed to have one account at orena.com per person. All information registered on each account needs to be up-to-date and the correct information.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s ORENA account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
> Bugs and issues
- All problems and bugs you encounter on any of the ORENA web pages currently in use should be reported as soon as possible to an ORENA admin/mod on the ORENA Discord. This will allow us the best chance to assist you as a player with the issue you have encountered.
> Game server restart
These are the guidelines regarding a game server restart while the game is in the starting process:
- More than 10% of the players in the lobby not making it in to the game.
- If all players are marked as “#unknown”
- A full team of three or more players in the lobby not making it in to game.
- If the game is being broadcasted and the caster or observer in the lobby does not make it into the game.
- If the lobby host doesn’t make it into the game.
All the reasons above can be overruled by the lobby host if he sees fit for the situation in question.
If a game server crashes mid game the decision will be made by lobby host on case-by-case basis if the game should be replayed or not.
> Replay and match materials
All players must have the replay function enabled in-game when you compete in any PUBG event at ORENA. All replays and screenshots from the matches needs to be saved for 14 days from the date the tournament ended. The admin team has the right to request the replay or screenshot at any time within these 14 days.
How to find your replays: press “Windows Key + R” and type “%localappdata%\TslGame\Saved\Demos”.
Or alternatively use FREE recording software such as:
> Game accounts
- All players are allowed to have one PUBG account listed on their ORENA account.
- You are not allowed to share or use another person’s PUBG account. Your account is for your use and your use alone.
We allow usage of competitive accounts as long they follow these requirements:
- That neither of the accounts have an active Battleye ban within 2 years
- That all the accounts are your accounts and yours alone
- That the correct PUBG account is registered on your profile page that you will be playing with
> In-game rules
- Under no circumstances will the game be paused during an ongoing round.
- If a player disconnects while a game is being played and can’t reconnect he needs to sit out that game.
CHEATS & BUG ABUSE
All cheats are completely forbidden to use under any circumstance while playing in any event at ORENA. Cheating will result in bans and disqualifications for the following cheat categories:
- Radar hacks
- Aim hacks
- Hitbox manipulation
- The usage of bug to gain an advantage versus your opponents
- Game file editing to remove grass or other aspects from the game
All 3rd party software or tools that are not allowed by the game publisher and that can give an unfair advantage to a player or team are classed as cheating and is not allowed. Examples of software that are not allowed is ReShade, SweetFX and VibranceGUI.
- If a team uses a player that has an active ban by ORENA or PUBG Corp, the team will be disqualified from the tournament.
- Players with Battleye bans on any accounts within 2 years are not eligible to compete in any of the tournaments hosted by ORENA.
- ORENA reserves the right to monitor any player we see fit during the tournament.
> Rule violations
- No personal replay = Disqualification
- Using a player not in the roster which is not a substitute = No points from the games the player has being playing in.
- Playing with the wrong game account = No points from the games the player has being playing in.
- Usage of a glitch = Case-by-case
- Inappropriate/disruptive behaviour = Case-by-case
- Account sharing = Ban from ORENA and disqualification of 1 year
- Knowingly playing with someone who is account sharing = Ban from ORENA and disqualification for 6 months
- Cheating = Ban from ORENA and disqualification for 2 years
- Knowingly playing with a cheater = Ban from ORENA and disqualification for 6 months
You can appeal the decision regarding your ban that you have received within 7 days from the moment when the decision was taken. The appeal needs to be in a written mail that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Custom server settings
The settings will differ depending on the map being played. If the setting is not posted below the setting will be on the default custom server value.
- Maps: Miramar > Erangel
- Rotation: Erangel > Miramar > Erangel
> General settings
- Server region: Africa
- Team: Squad 4P
- Player camera restriction: First person only (FPP)
- Map option: Sunny
- Red zone: Off
- Convert dead player to observer: Off
- Public spectating: Off
- Killer spectating: Off
- Flare gun: 0x
- Level 3 helmet: 0x
- Costumes: 0x
> Circle settings
View all circle settings here: http://bit.ly/Season3Circles
Map specific settings for Erangel
- Assault rifles: 1,5x
- Sniper rifles: 1.3x
Map specific settings for Miramar
- Assault rifles: 2x
- Sniper rifles: 1.3x
- Scope attachments: 1,5x
- Magazine Attachments: 1,5x
- Muzzle Attachments: 1,5x
- Stock, foregrip attachments: 1,5x
- Med kit: 1,5x
- First aid: 1,5x
- Bandage: 1,5x
- Pain Killer: 1,5x
- Energy drink: 1,5x
- Ammunitions: 1,5
ORENA POINT SYSTEM
> Kill Points
> Placement Points
- 1st: 300
- 2nd: 265
- 3rd: 240
- 4th: 215
- 5th: 195
- 6th: 180
- 7th: 170
- 8th: 135
- 9th: 120
- 10th: 110
- 11th: 90
- 12th: 80
- 13th: 70
- 14th: 60
- 15th: 50
- 16th: 40
- 17th: 30
- 18th: 20
- 19th: 10
- 20th: 0
> Tie Breakers
If two teams would end up on the same total score it will be decided by factors below:
- The team with the highest placement score (Remove kills from the equation).
- The team with the highest total scoring game.
BEHAVIOR & SPORTSMANSHIP
We follow most of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS rules of conduct when it comes to both behavior and sportsmanship. Link to rules of conduct can be found HERE.
- Show respect to everyone involved in the tournament. This includes players and staff
- Treat everyone the same way as you would like to be treated yourself
- Always show integrity while playing in every tournament, be honest and play fair
- Do not use any discriminatory language, including but not limited to any language regarding ethnicity, nationality, race, gender, religion, sexual preference or personal beliefs
- Do not use extremely foul language, including but not limited to excessive profanity or language that is graphically sexual, grotesque, or violent
- Do not make threats of real-world violence or other intended harm to other players or our employees
- Do not harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable or threatened
- Do not share personal information about yourself or other individuals
- Do not engage in, request, arrange, or offer illegal activities or materials
- Do not impersonate other individuals
- Do not spam, be it in text or VOIP
- Do not share your account: your account is for your use and your use alone. Do not grant access to your account to anyone else, and do not access anyone else’s account, even with their permission.
The ORENA tournament organisation reserves the right to, in special cases, override and/or remove any rule stated above to guarantee fair play.